The Island in Pigeon Forge Ties for Second Place in Top 100 U.S. Attractions for Web, Social Media and Brand Presence
We are ecstatic to learn that The Island in Pigeon Forge has tied for second place in the Top 100 U.S. Attractions for Web, Social Media and Brand Presence, as reported in the 2021 Attractions Digital Customer Experience Report by LaneTerralever.
Ranked “Top of the Class”
This ranking is special because it evaluates how well we connect with YOU, our guests!
Judged on our website experience, social media presence and overall impression that we make as a brand, we were one of only 11 attractions to score in the “Top of the Class” ranking (81-100). With an overall score of 84, we came in tied for second place with Legoland California and the San Diego Zoo—only The Great Wolf Lodge scored higher!
Here’s how the score was broken down:
Social Media (40%)
• Content Communicates Value
• Diversity of Social Media Channel Mix
• Audience Engagement Metrics
• Unique Engagement Strategies
• Building Brand Affinity Through
• Effective Use of influencers
Brand Experience (30%)
• Brand Perceived Value
• Customer Sentiment (Ratings/Reviews)
• Differentiated Brand Positioning
• Message Clarity
• Emphasis on Customer Loyalty
• COVID-19 Specific Messaging
• Mobile & Desktop Design
• Streamlined User Experience (Users Can Easily Accomplish Tasks)
• Website Performance (Technical Metrics)
• Page Load Speed
• Level of Accessibility Compliance
• Search Engine Optimization
• Focus on Safety (Callouts Specific to COVID-19 & Touchless In-Park Experiences)
We at The Island are incredibly honored and humbled by the love and support our guests show for us. We look forward to interacting with you on our social media channels every day and cherish the bond we have with our guests—both on The Island and online!