Pigeon Forge, Tennessee is located at the foot of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, the most visited in the US. Pigeon Forge is one of the premier destinations in the Southeast and welcomes over 10.5 million visitors annually.
The Island in Pigeon Forge is one of the most unique family friendly destinations in the country. Showcasing the 200 foot tall Great Smoky Mountain Wheel and our multi-million dollar show fountain, The Island provides some of the best shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the East Tennessee area.
- Over 10.5 million annual visitors
- Over $150 million mixed use development
- 300,000 sqft retail, restaurant and entertainment experiential development
- Adjacent to the LeConte Event and Exhibition Center
- Home of the 132 room, 4-star Margaritaville Island Hotel
- There are over 15,000 overnight accommodations available in the Pigeon Forge area
Contact us to find out more about our available leasing space.