Email: [email protected]
Please email or call our groups department with your date of arrival, time of arrival and number of guests in advance.
There’s never been a better time to bring your group to Pigeon Forge. Go at your own pace and enjoy the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, more than 60 retail and specialty shops, a number of popular restaurants and eateries, the grand Island Show Fountains and free live music.
Your group is sure to have hours and hours of free time FUN!
Group Tour & Travel Package
Whether you are planning a church outing, group retreat, family reunion or a Smoky Mountain wedding, The Island in Pigeon Forge is the place for you.
- • Customize your group experience with special dining and entertainment packages that are available amongst many Island attractions and restaurants.
- • Wedding packages are available that feature the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, gifts and dining. The island is a unique place for a wedding that will never be forgotten.
When you bring your performance group to Pigeon Forge, there is no better place to let them perform than The Island. Choral, Dance and Band groups are all welcome to perform.
Important information and requirements for performing:
- • Only outdoor location available
- • No charge for performances
- • Electrical outlets are available but limited
- • Two week advance notification
- • Group must spend at least one hour on The Island
- • Performances only during regular business hours
A trip to The Island is fun, safe and secure. Students explore shops, eateries and attractions at their own pace, making it easy for group leaders and chaperones.
*Download School Group Sales PDF for more information
The Island also offers opportunities to help promote student learning and knowledge building as well.
- • The Fudgery offers a 30 minute show to teach students what ingredients go into making fudge, how to cook a batch of fudge and how to prepare it to sell.
- • How about introducing the students to a little German? Poynor’s Pomme Frites (pronounced “Pawn-ers PomFreet”) offers the best authentic German food. While the students enjoy the brats and hand cut Belgium fries, they will learn German translations and phrases.
Have your next birthday at The Island in Pigeon Forge! Birthdays at the Island are an easy and affordable way to bring your family and friends together for a day that will create memories to last a lifetime. Packages can be tailored to include food, desserts, the Great Smoky Mountain Wheel, rides, arcade and photos.
Download Birthday Sales PDF for more information.
*Birthday Packages require a minimum of 15 people, and must be booked 10 days in advance.