5 Activities Your Kids Will Love at The Island
As a one-stop-shop in Pigeon Forge for shopping, dining, and entertainment, The Island has something the entire family can enjoy. So if you’re taking a Pigeon Forge vacation with your kids, what are some activities they will love doing while here?
Take a look at these five things your kids are sure to enjoy:
- Family Rides: The Island is home to multiple rides for kids. From The Flying Horse Carousel to The Happy Swing and The Island Express, there’s a ride for every one of your kids – no matter their age. And don’t forget about riding The Great Smoky Mountain Wheel!
- Doc’s Magic Shop: Whether he’s walking around making guests laugh or in his shop teaching a magic class, Doc Waddell and his team are always providing free entertainment on The Island. Every Saturday, Doc’s Magic Shop also hosts a free magic class from 12:00 PM to 1:00 PM.
- Make Your Own Pottery: Alewine Pottery is a local family business that has been in the area for more than 30 years. At The Island in Pigeon Forge, Alewine’s store is outfitted with a “Make Your Own” pottery station where your kids can try their hand at the wheel, and create their own piece of art to take home.
- Arcade City: From classic arcade games to new, interactive experiences, Arcade City provides one of the best stops for kids here at The Island. Arcade City is a modern, family-friendly arcade that uses reloadable play cards – which means no tokens or tickets to keep track of! Just a whole lot of fun and prizes to be won!
- Old Time Photo: Playing dress-up has always been a favorite for children. At Old Time Photo, you and your family can take a step back in time and dress up in costumes from decades past. Choose from different outfits, props, and settings in the shop, and a photographer will take pictures to serve as keepsakes for you and your little ones!
The Island in Pigeon Forge is clean, safe, and perfect for the entire family. These are just a few of the many things kids can enjoy while visiting our property. Need help planning your perfect vacation to The Island? Follow our Pinterest page!